A student who graduates from Elizabeth Park Schools will be respectful, caring and act with honesty and fairness.
They will also be healthy, active and socially responsible citizens.
- Care – being considerate of each other and the world in which we all live
- Respect - behaving in a way that keeps our school friendly, safe and strong
- Responsibility – being strong enough to do what is right and to control our words and actions by the power of our thinking
- Whole school involvement in Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden program
- Daily Fitness – every day as a whole school
- Premiers Be Active Challenge – whole school participation
- Whole School Fitness Challenge (eg Jump Rope/Fun Run)
- After School Sports program
- Positive Play Activities run by Student Voice and Sports Captains
- End of Year concert – whole school participation
- Premiers Reading Challenge – whole school participation
- Social Education - Daily timetabled opportunities to explicitly teach Social Skills
- Play is the Way- Whole school program of activities and language to be used within Social Ed time at least 3 x weeks
- Class Room Structures - use of logical consequences, positive structures and incentives and consistent management of student behaviour
- Child Protection Curriculum – yearly implementation of the Child Protection Curriculum with all students
- Student Voice - Students chosen to be members of forums which support school structures and decision making processes
- Whole School Celebrations – recognition and participation in events such as Reconciliation Week, NAIDOC, Harmony Day, Book Week etc
- Regular Recognition of Student Success and Achievement - Principals Awards, Good Work book, Positive Role Models, Yard Smilies etc.